Tortellini

Guess where I am? In the British Airways Executive lounge in London, which is actually a pretty neat spot. I've got free wireless, free food (which is key for me), showers, free booze (double bonus...okay, triple), and I've been bumped up to Business class for my flight to Mumbai. You may ask "how is this possible?" I don't know. I think BA made a mistake in my flight booking, but seeing as I missed my connecting flight due to their Toronto delays, I'm pretty pumped. I get to chill in the Exec lounge for nine and a half hours.
On top of this, BA served Tortellini with (again) complimentary alchohol on the flight from Toronto, and I got to watch Wanted (horrible) AND Wall-E (cute; reminded me of a certain friend in Ottawa). Life is good.

Comments

  1. I'm jealous. One day we will be able to afford it as more than an accident huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tupperware some of that alcohol? Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fan(,) you feel it?

It's Raining Men. Hallelujah?